Sunday, July 19, 2009

Art. Spam. Weee!!



I've almost forgotten abt this blog =P

Lots of things have happened since the last entry. Gone and survived scuba (I'm now a certified Open Water Diver), gone on holiday in the Cameron Highlands, and finally, finally... started using Painter. The above are all Painter. Still getting used to it, and my copy has a lot of bugs... (lost the work file of don.jpg... for no reason whatsover..) but anyway. Its a start. Muddy painting is still muddy, still suck at skin tones and everything else in general... Its a shame really, that the one i'm most satisfied with is the one I did first. Ah well *shrugs*

btw, first one is for company art dept art jam *yes! we have one of those! weekly! weee!!!*, second one's for donna, third one's for Sha. Sorry, borrowed your idea somwhat... LOL!

Now hooked on Gordon Ramsay. And hooked on Painter. Why didn't I do this earlier? Oh, fuck me =P

No comments: